Gold Label Aquarium & Pond One Shot Sealer / Bonder Clear 75ml
Gold Label underwater sealant is ideal for pond and aquarium repairs due its remarkable ability to instantly repair and bond surfaces even while submerged in water. There is no need to remove fish from the water when using Gold Label sealer, it is solvent free and isocyanate free.
This high-quality, heavy-duty sealant is perfect for sticking together a wide variety of materials including, various forms of rubber, vinyl, plastic, ceramic, concrete, wood and much more. This makes Gold Label sealer the best product for pond repair work such as mending pond liner.
One shot bottle - silicone gun not required.
For optimal results
- Clean all surfaces so that they are free of grease, algae, etc.
- Distribute the underwater sealer directly onto the surface you wish to bond/seal.
- For bonding where there is movement (expansion and contraction) of different materials leave a minimum 5mm thickness of bead between surfaces.
- For bonding different liners, use 2 beads of sealant 150mm apart and leave to cure for 36 hours
- Gold label Underwater Sealer full cure will take approximately 24 hours, initial tack 2-3 hours and can be painted after 4 hours.
- Where livestock is present, protect from ingestion while curing. Full cure 24 hours. Initial tack 2-3 hours. Sealant will continuously harden for up to 7 days.
- Do not use below 10°c.
- Fish safe (Isocyanate free)
- Seals under water
- Instant repair & solvent free
- Bonds all surfaces
Pre-orders are shipped once we have the stock available and will be shipped using the service chosen at checkout.
All services are working day services and do not include delivery on Saturdays and Sundays or public holidays as standard. Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday only, although some Royal Mail items may be delivered on weekends as standard if the service is available in your area.
|Royal Mail (2-3 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£2.99|
|Royal Mail Next Day (1-2 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£4.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£0.00-£49.99||£7.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£50 and up||FREE|
|Pallets (booked in)||aquariums / bulky items|
Pallets Standard (3-5 days)
Pallets Express (1-2 days)
|*EXCLUDED ITEMS||extra delivery fees apply:|
|Fibreglass Ponds (booked in)|
Zone 1 (7-10 days)
|Zone 2 (7-14 days)||-||£149.99|
|Zone 3 (7-21 days)||-||£249.99|
|Pond Plants (direct from grower)
|All pond plants (3-10 days)||one-off fee regardless of order size/value||£5.99|
Please see our full delivery information page and terms and conditions for detailed information on shipping policies and zones