King British 6 in 1 Water Test Strips - 25 Weeks Supply
King British 6 in 1 Water Test Strips can be used to check aquarium or pond water quality in seconds. Includes tests for levels of Ammonia, Nitrate, Carbonate Hardness, Nitrite, pH & General Hardness. Contains sufficient test strips to check all six parameters every week for 25 weeks, thus aiding you to monitor water quality & keep fish in optimum health.
1. Using a clean container obtain a sample of water from the aquarium or pond for testing.
2. Using dry hands remove test strip from container without touching the test pads. Immediately close cap.
3. Dip the strip into the container of water, ensuring that all the pads are fully immersed.
4a. 5 in 1 strip – immerse for 2 seconds, remove and hold the strip horizontally, test pads facing upwards (do not shake off excess solution). After one minute compare the test pads to the colour chart on the container.
4b. Ammonia strip – immerse for 5 seconds, then remove and hold the strip horizontally, test pads facing upwards (do not shake off excess solution). After one minute compare the test pad to the colour chart on the container. It can be useful to make a note of the results & the date using the table in the enclosed Water Quality Care Guide. If necessary, carry out any actions required to improve the water quality. Advice on how to improve the water quality can be found in the enclosed Water Quality Care Guide.
Not for use in marine aquariums
Test strips are very sensitive to moisture, therefore, avoid water contacting unused strips. Replace cap quickly and tightly after each use.
- Water test kit for freshwater & tropical aquariums
- Can also be used with aquarium & pond water
- Tests ammonia, nitrate, carbonate hardness, nitrite, pH & general hardness
- Includes a 25 week supply to check all six parameters every week
- Up to 150 tests per box (across 50 test strips)
- Use Once a Week as Part of your Maintenance Routine
Pre-orders are shipped once we have the stock available and will be shipped using the service chosen at checkout.
All services are working day services and do not include delivery on Saturdays and Sundays or public holidays as standard. Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday only, although some Royal Mail items may be delivered on weekends as standard if the service is available in your area.
|Royal Mail (2-3 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£2.99|
|Royal Mail Next Day (1-2 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£4.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£0.00-£49.99||£7.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£50 and up||FREE|
|Pallets (booked in)||aquariums / bulky items|
Pallets Standard (3-5 days)
Pallets Express (1-2 days)
|*EXCLUDED ITEMS||extra delivery fees apply:|
|Fibreglass Ponds (booked in)|
Zone 1 (7-10 days)
|Zone 2 (7-14 days)||-||£149.99|
|Zone 3 (7-21 days)||-||£249.99|
|Pond Plants (direct from grower)
|All pond plants (3-10 days)||one-off fee regardless of order size/value||£5.99|
Please see our full delivery information page and terms and conditions for detailed information on shipping policies and zones