Hikari Tropical Fish Food Algae Wafers 20/40/82/250g
The original and best algae wafer
- Scientifically developed for Plecostomus and other algae eating fish including marine herbivores
- Perfect balance of premium quality ingredients developed to promote proper growth and desirable form
- Complete and balanced diet
- Rich in natural green algae, helping promote excellent colouring
- Easy and convenient way to feed
- Revolutionary disc shape complements the way Plecostomus eat
- Pack sizes: 20g, 40g, 82g, 250g
Plecostomus and other algae eating fish including marine herbivores.
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within 2 hours. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal, for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Pre-orders are shipped once we have the stock available and will be shipped using the service chosen at checkout.
All services are working day services and do not include delivery on Saturdays and Sundays or public holidays as standard. Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday only, although some Royal Mail items may be delivered on weekends as standard if the service is available in your area.
|Royal Mail (2-3 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£2.99|
|Royal Mail Next Day (1-2 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£4.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£0.00-£49.99||£7.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£50 and up||FREE|
|Pallets (booked in)||aquariums / bulky items|
Pallets Standard (3-5 days)
Pallets Express (1-2 days)
|*EXCLUDED ITEMS||extra delivery fees apply:|
|Fibreglass Ponds (booked in)|
Zone 1 (7-10 days)
|Zone 2 (7-14 days)||-||£149.99|
|Zone 3 (7-21 days)||-||£249.99|
|Pond Plants (direct from grower)
|All pond plants (3-10 days)||one-off fee regardless of order size/value||£5.99|
Please see our full delivery information page and terms and conditions for detailed information on shipping policies and zones