Hikari Tropical Fish Food Micro Pellets 22/45/80g
Unique, micro coated granules offering complete and balanced nutrition
- Micro coating locks nutrition inside the pellet, eliminating nutrition loss through dissipation and water clouding
- The premium marine and vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require higher energy reserves
- The inclusion of krill and spirulina promote vivid colouration
- QIK-COLOR™ Red granules are highly visible underwater resulting in more rapid acceptance
- Soft texture is ideally suited for most smaller tropical fish
- Excellent alternative to flake
- Size: Micro-Coated pellets
- Pack sizes: 22g, 45g, 80g
Tetras, Barbs and other Small Mouthed Tropical Fish.
Feed 2 to 4 times daily the amount your pet will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
Pre-orders are shipped once we have the stock available and will be shipped using the service chosen at checkout.
All services are working day services and do not include delivery on Saturdays and Sundays or public holidays as standard. Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday only, although some Royal Mail items may be delivered on weekends as standard if the service is available in your area.
|Royal Mail (2-3 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£2.99|
|Royal Mail Next Day (1-2 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£4.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£0.00-£49.99||£7.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£50 and up||FREE|
|Pallets (booked in)||aquariums / bulky items|
Pallets Standard (3-5 days)
Pallets Express (1-2 days)
|*EXCLUDED ITEMS||extra delivery fees apply:|
|Fibreglass Ponds (booked in)|
Zone 1 (7-10 days)
|Zone 2 (7-14 days)||-||£149.99|
|Zone 3 (7-21 days)||-||£249.99|
|Pond Plants (direct from grower)
|All pond plants (3-10 days)||one-off fee regardless of order size/value||£5.99|
Please see our full delivery information page and terms and conditions for detailed information on shipping policies and zones