Waterlife Bacterlife P Pond Bacteria Filter Start 250ml - 1000ml
BacterLife P will reduce ammonia levels in ponds, activate pond filters quickly, digest organic sludge in your pond and be an essential natural weekly pond treatment .
BacterLife P is a blend of 2 essential groups of bacteria that arecultivated specifically for ponds. One group of bacteria break down solid fish waste, uneaten food and plant debris, whilst the other actively feeds on ammonia, reducing toxicity levels.
For use in ponds only.
The nitrogen cycle
Ammonia/ammonium (very toxic) excreted by fish is oxidised into nitrite (still toxic) before being broken down into nitrate which is absorbed by pond plants as food.
When used regularly, BacterLife P speeds up the nitrogen cycle, reducing waste toxicity, improving water quality and reducing organic sludge.
When to use BacterLife P
- If high ammonia or nitrite levels are present
- If there is an excess of food or dead vegetation at the bottom of the pond
- To boost existing filtration's biological capabilites
- Replacing bacteria after some pond treatments
- Replenishing bacteria after filter maintenance
- Revitalising filtration in Spring
- When adding new fish
- Assisting in the break down of algae after the use of algicides and reducing the risks of oxygen starvation.
Available in the following sizes
250ml, 500ml & 1000ml bottles
250ml treats 6750 litres
500ml treats 13500 litres
1000ml treats 27000 litres
See bottle / box leaflet for further instructions.
- BacterLife P reduces ammonia levels in ponds & activates pond filters quickly
- A blend of 2 essential groups of bacteria that arecultivated specifically for ponds
- speeds up the nitrogen cycle, reducing waste toxicity, improving water quality
- Suitable for pond use only, 1000ml treats up to 27000L
Pre-orders are shipped once we have the stock available and will be shipped using the service chosen at checkout.
All services are working day services and do not include delivery on Saturdays and Sundays or public holidays as standard. Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday only, although some Royal Mail items may be delivered on weekends as standard if the service is available in your area.
|Royal Mail (2-3 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£2.99|
|Royal Mail Next Day (1-2 days)||£0.00-£49.99||£4.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£0.00-£49.99||£7.99|
|Parcelforce 24 (1 day)||£50 and up||FREE|
|Pallets (booked in)||aquariums / bulky items|
Pallets Standard (3-5 days)
Pallets Express (1-2 days)
|*EXCLUDED ITEMS||extra delivery fees apply:|
|Fibreglass Ponds (booked in)|
Zone 1 (7-10 days)
|Zone 2 (7-14 days)||-||£149.99|
|Zone 3 (7-21 days)||-||£249.99|
|Pond Plants (direct from grower)
|All pond plants (3-10 days)||one-off fee regardless of order size/value||£5.99|
Please see our full delivery information page and terms and conditions for detailed information on shipping policies and zones